1 rue d’Héliopolis
75 017 Paris
+33 1 40 55 93 95
The data protection officer Is Charlène Poupin, our office manager.
I. DATA COLLECTION
We collect your personal data on the csmres.com Website, in particular through the “contact us” section.
Personal data are defined as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an “identifiable natural person” is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an ID, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more characteristics specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity”.
II. DATA COLLECTION
The personal collected data on the csmres.com website are:
– your surname, first name, email address, telephone number, company, function.
– the information communicated as part of the message sent via the “contact us” tab.
– information about your use of the csmres.com website registered via cookies or other tracers: your IP address, internet service provider, type of browser used, operating system, csmres.com website pages visited, the date and time of access, or behavioural data relating to the analysis of actions and choices made on csmres.com.
III. PURPOSE OF THE DATA COLLECTION
The information you provide on the csmres.com website allows us to:
– improve your experience on the website;
– provide the services or information requested;
– send you personalized requests by e-mail;
– ensure that the content of the website is presented in the most effective way possible for the user and his means of connection to the Internet;
– Anonymously compile statistics on the website’s activity in order to measure, in particular, the satisfaction and quality of services and thus enable the improvement and optimization of the website;
– manage the security of the website.
IV. USE AND TRANSMITION OF DATA
We are responsible for the processing of your personal data. We are the sole recipients of said data.
The data is hosted by 1&1 IONOS whose servers are hosted in the European Union (Germany, Great-Britain, Spain).
Only the data necessary for the processing of your requests and/or our services may be communicated to our contractual partners involved in the execution of these requests.
The list of these third parties can be sent to you on simple request at the following address: email@example.com
We only share your personal data with third parties:
– when you have given us your prior consent to the sharing of this information
– when we need to share this information with our service providers, including our technical providers, to provide the services you have requested; and
– when we receive a request from a judicial authority or any administrative authority empowered by law, requesting the communication of this information in accordance with the legislative provisions in force.
V. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We keep the personal data that are communicated to us for a period strictly necessary for the execution of its activity.
Your archived personal data are kept only for the time necessary to achieve the objective pursued: they are therefore deleted when the reason justifying their archiving is no longer justified. In addition, they are kept for a maximum of three years from your last interaction with csmres.com.
Cookies are kept for a maximum of thirteen (13) months from their collection.
VI. RIGHT OFINDIVIDUALS TO DATA COLLECTED
You have the right to request access to your personal data, to rectify or delete them, to limit the processing that concerns you, to object to such processing and to the portability of your data. These rights may be exercised by request addressed by:
- e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- a letter to the following address: CSM 1 rue d’Héliopolis 75017 Paris
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a personal data protection supervisory authority. The French authority is the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et desLibertés).
According to the setting of your cookies, you accept that the csmres.com website stores information concerning your navigation, in particular to ensure the good working of the csmres.com website, to establish statistics of frequentation as well as to optimize its conditions of use and the services which are proposed there.
A) What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your hard drive. It contains some data relating to your connection, in particular the name of the server which wrote it, usually an identifier in the form of a unique number and, possibly, an expiry date. This identifier may enable the csmres.com website to recognize your computer, browser, mobile or tablet on each visit. Cookies are managed by your web browser.
B) What types of cookies do we use?
1. Functional cookies
They make it possible to improve the quality of your navigation on the csmres.com website, in particular by the saving of the preferences you expressed during the visit of the csmres.com website. The information collected via these cookies is anonymous and does not allow us to identify the user.
2. Cookies for audience measurement
These cookies are used by the csmres.com website to produce anonymous statistics. They make it possible to recognize visitors, count them and identify the way they move around the csmres.com website when they use it. This makes it possible to improve the operation of the csmres.com website, for example by ensuring that users easily find what they are looking for.
3. How can you oppose it?
If you wish to change your cookie preferences, you can do so at any time by configuring your browser settings as follows: simply go to your browser’s help menu to find out how to change your cookie preferences.
For Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
Depending on your settings, your navigation will be modified and access to our services more or less limited. In particular, the deactivation of so-called functional cookies will alter or even make it impossible to visit our csmres.com website.